Monday, October 6, 2014

MM366: WHERE FLOWERS BLOOM SO DOES HOPE

Hello  dear friends! I have a quick second post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps:  Verve (Hope Blooms);  DP: 7 Gypsies (Conservatory); Ribbon & Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This sentiment from Verve reminds me that everything is going to be ok. My daughter’s brain “rumors”, as she calls them, are going to be treated with radiation. The one that is of concern cannot be removed through surgery, so we are waiting now for the treatments to start. I made this card with all of that in mind. God has been answering our prayers and we know he will continue to do so!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

5 comments:

Sharon Wheet said...

Ellen, your card is so beautiful! and very inspiring! TFS
good luck in the challenge!

SharonS said...

Holding you and your daughter in my prayers. Beautiful card <3

Stamp4Joy said...

Such a delicate, beautiful card. Love it!

Donna Nuce said...

Hi Ellen. Your card is beautiful! I have kept you and your daughter in my prayers. God Bless!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful and heartwarming card! The recipient of this card is so lucky, and will certainly cheer her up!
May God, the ultimate healer, envelope your daughter in His Love and Mercy; miracles happen all the time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...