Tuesday, October 7, 2014

CASology116: YOU COLOR MY WORLD

Hi dear friends. I am sharing my CASology card for this week. The cue word is SPLATTER:

(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamp (BIG YOU); Dies: Paper Smooches (Alphawhimsy); Ink: Liquitex Professional Acrylic Ink (Burnt Sienna, Yellow Orange, and Phthalocyanine Green)

The ink I used comes in bottles with droppers, so I used water color paper, held a dropper of each color up high above the paper and let it splatter onto the paper. Then, I held up the paper to let the colors run. The YOU stamp is from SSS, the COLOR is cut using the PS Alphawhimsy dies from the same ink on water color paper. I made the last part of the sentiment on my computer and printed on clear printable printer paper. The focal panel is attached to the card base with foam tape.

Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

This week is anything goes at Paper Smooches so I am also entering there:

October 5-11 Anything Goes (wk1) challenge

www.papersmoochesstamps.com

 

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

6 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, what a cool technique...I LOVE the effect! This splatter is so pretty on your card! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Melissa said...

Creative perfection. What a fantastic idea and you put it on a CAS design so well!!! :)
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology this week!

!neke said...

Very creative card!
Great colors!
Love to visit your blog, so I decided to become your next follower !

Ardyth said...

Love the impact of these deep rich colours! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

This is gorgeous, Ellen, and I love how the white frame lets those colours really pop! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Gillian R said...

Gorgeous splatter Ellen and I love how you still kept it CAS. Thank you so much for joining this week at CASology

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...