Saturday, October 11, 2014

VLVOctWk2: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends. What a week! I have had very little crafting time so I was thrilled to get in my craft room today! I have two cards to share with the first one for the Viva la Verve week 2 sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Merry Christmas); DSP: Whimsy Stamps (Vintage Christmas); Die: Spellbinders; EF: StampinUp!; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Cut File: Silhouette Studio)

I don’t know why this sketch gave me problems, but this is the second card I made and I like it much better than the first one! For the background, I cut a circle in white card stock and dry embossed with the StampinUp EF. I used DI to add a little vintage color to it. I cut a frame from green card stock to go around the circle I cut in the background and added the paper with December 25th behind the background.The banner is a cut file from Silhouette Studio. I glued the banners to the strip and stitched onto the card background.  The bow is a “faux bow”. I just stitched the middle so it would lie flat for the flower to go on top. The sentiment is from Verve, and I believe it was a freebie that came with a purchase. There you go! I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...