Saturday, October 11, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! Today is the second Saturday and our GI monthly challenge is in full swing, so you have plenty of time to join in!  Today, I thought I would try to trigger your Christmas spirit with a little Christmas cheer!




OK, OK, I can’t stop myself. Isn’t he SNOW ADORABLE???? LOL I think his title is so perfect for him! I colored him with Copics and stamped the sentiment with blue ink. Both stamps are from Great Impressions so be sure to check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Be sure to come check out our current challenge
 
ARE YOU PLAYING?



If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!


One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
dogtags_thumb[1]_thumb_thumb

2 comments:

!neke said...

Great card!

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the bold blues you used, Ellen! The CAS feel really highlights the darling image, too! Fabulous! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...