Thursday, October 30, 2014

VLVOctWk4: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello crafty friends. I have two cards to share with you today; the first one for the Viva la Verve week 4 sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Hope Blooms); Die: Spellbinders, L’il Inkers; Cut file: flower from Silhouette Studio; Punch: Martha Stewart; DSP: Heidi Swapp (Dreamy)

I just love this DSP I found at Hobby Lobby while visiting my daughter and could not wait to make a card with it. The hearts are dies from L’il Inkers and I cut the flower using my Cameo. The Happy birthday stamp is from Verve’s Hope Blooms set. I also found some cute brads at Hobby Lobby and included some of them along with some enamel dots.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...