Wednesday, October 29, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY AND CREATIVE COLORS CHALLENGE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Creative Colors Challenge! I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The challenge is to use three colors from the inspiration photo plus lace:

DPDT10_29_14Sponsor_thumb

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Mini Rose Pot COLOR plus)

I just love this pot of miniature roses and decided to color them with my Copics. The image and sentiment are from the digi set and the lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Creative Colors Challenge and show us what you create!

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature

DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

I love the colours you've used Ellen and the flower and lace finish it perfectly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...