Thursday, November 13, 2014

CASology121: MERRY CHRISTMAS 2 U

Hi dear friends. This is my second post for today and in this one, I am sharing my CASology card for this week. This week, the gals at CASology are teaming up with Tracey in her 25 Days of Christmas Tags over on her blog so I am also entering into that challenge.  The cue word is FESTIVE:


(A2: Die: Paper Smooches (Scalloped Tag, Numbers and Alphawhimsy; Scoreboard: Martha Stewart; Stamp: Heidi Grace (Believe); Distress Ink)
I put my Paper Smooches dies to work for this little tag. Once I cut the tag, I used my scoreboard to score the top and distressed with DI. I used some paper scraps for the die cuts and tied a piece of seam binding at the top.


Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!


Happy Crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Melissa said...

So pretty! I love the kraft/red combination and that ribbon is gorgeous!!!
Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology this week! :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW, so creative a tag!! Thanks so much for joining us at CASology!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...