Thursday, November 13, 2014

VLVNovWk1: NOEL

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to my blog today! I have two posts with the first one for the Viva la Verve week 1 sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Inspired by Stamping (Christmas Greetings); DSP: Scrap box; EF: The Paper Studio; Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Die: Memory Box)

Viva la Verve has another beautiful sketch that I loved working with! I used some scraps along with Kraft to come up with this one. I used a Memory Box die to make the base of the poinsettia and then cut the flower using my Cameo. I added a little Stickles for a bit of shine.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Lea Lawson said...

Very pretty!! I love the flower, and how it has some gold glitter on the edges!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh how stunning! Love that big flower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...