Monday, November 3, 2014

CIE: PUMPKIN PATCH

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is Pumpkin Patch and here is my DT card:



When I saw this adorable set from Doodle Pantry, I knew it was perfect for this theme! The set includes the DSP, image and sentiment. I hope you like it!

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size card no thicker than 1/4".



Challenge ends Sunday,  November 16TH at 6 p.m. Central Time.
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]
dogtags_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

He is definitely a keeper Ellen, so cute!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Here's another that would be fun to case. I haven't thought of using orange DP background and then the image. May take up some of my ink but to cute to miss out. Maybe I can do a print and cut right on the line. Thanks for the inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...