Monday, November 3, 2014

CTS98: HELLO

Hello crafty friends. I have some cards to share today, so let’s get started. This is for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2: Dies: Paper Smooches (Hello Words); DSP: Heidi Swapp (Sugar Chic); Cut File: Silhouette Studio

I made the flower from a Silhouette Studio cut file. I positioned the hello die across the two panels and cut. Then I cut again using the blue and placed the blue positive die cut into the negative space. I added a couple of strips of washi tape, some enamel dots and attached the two pink panels using foam tape for dimension.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...