Saturday, November 8, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Today is the second Saturday and our GI monthly challenge is in full swing, so you still have time to join in!  Today, I thought I would try to trigger your Christmas spirit with a little more Christmas cheer!



(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Merry Kiss Moose - H236 and Trimmings - B228); Copics; Stencil: Simon Says Stamp (Falling Snow); Embossing Paste)

I have a feeling you are going to see this guy on more than one card! Not only is he adorable, I just love his Christmas ornaments hanging from his antlers!

I went CAS with this one so I could add the snowfall and put touches of glitter embossing powder in it. I guess I could have added snow on his back and antlers, but I was afraid I would mess him up! What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.


Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?




If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

Rocky said...

He's gorgeous. Snow on his antlers would look good to, well you did say you were going to make more with him!!

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this awesome card, Ellen! The texture is fabulous--and I LOVE the shine the ep you used! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...