Monday, November 3, 2014

MM370: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello  dear friends! I have a quick third post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday contest challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Merry Christmas); Cut files: Silhouette Studio); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon

I decided on a “starry” Christmas card and used my Cameo to cut the star border at the bottom and the stacked stars in the middle. The stars in the border are all coated in Gold Stickles for sparkle. The rest is pretty much just following the sketch.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Lisa Eaton said...

Lovely colours and textures, beautiful card :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is darling! Love that starry border!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...