Saturday, November 29, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Today is the fifth Saturday and our GI monthly challenge is almost over!  Today, I thought I would try to trigger your Christmas spirit with a some more Christmas cheer!

 
 
I chose the Peace, Love & Joy stamp this week and heat embossed it on red. I used some scraps of DSP to emphasize the red block and finished off with ribbon and a flower..

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.


Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?




If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

SO pretty! I love the great patterns and ribbon, Ellen! Lovely! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...