Saturday, November 29, 2014

CASology123: LET’S BE THANKFUL

Hi dear friends. Happy Saturday! I meant to get this posted earlier this week, but got too wrapped up in Thanksgiving! This is my card for CASology who’s theme this week is EAT:

(A2: Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Fancy Pie); EF: Darice; Copics)
 
For this card, I printed the pie twice. I colored the pie plate on one image and colored the pie crust on the other and fussy cut both. To assemble the card, I printed the sentiment and used a Darice embossing border folder to add the embossed strip. Then I attached the pie plate and added the pie crust with foam tape for depth.
 
Did you have a great Thanksgiving? I certainly did and enjoyed every calorie I consumed! Thanks for stopping by.

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!
 
 
 


Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

That is my kind of eats!!! We had only pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving here... And I really want some more pie!! Thanks for joining us at CASology!! Yumm!

Meg said...

Your pie looks edible - this is a wonderful card.

Melissa said...

If that is cherry pie, it's mine! ;) What a beautiful image and I just love the embossed strip!
Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! That pie looks so realistic and so delicious! Awesome colouring!! Beautiful layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...