Saturday, November 1, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS NO CARD OR TAG WEEK

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Time again for NO CARD and NO TAG week and this time, we are doing HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS!




It seems that, since our kids are grown and out of the house, Halloween just doesn’t seem as much fun. So, I was happy to have a chance to make these fun floating cheesecloth ghosts. I found the tutorial on Love and Laundry’s blog, and I know you would have a blast making them! Who knew cheese cloth and corn starch could be so much fun!!!

I have used electric candles inside of them to allow them to glow at night. I used black card stock to make the eyes and mouths. The  BOO! sentiment (using Great Impressions Boo! stamp #A135) is stamped on vellum using Stazon. I hope you enjoyed my ghosts!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.
Be sure to check out the monthly challenge that starts TOMORROW and don’t forget to link your GI creations at our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

3 comments:

Carole said...

very cute and so much fun to light up!

Mynn xx said...

These are SO awesome, Ellen! LOVE this idea--totally pinning it! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are great...I'll have to put in my Halloween ideas for next year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...