Tuesday, November 18, 2014

MM372: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello  friends! I have a quick post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Merry Christmas); Cut files: Silhouette Studio); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; DSP: The Paper Studio (Christmas 2014)

Another Christmas card! I KNOW, but I do love making and sending them! I’m still using my new pack of Christmas paper, but for the sentiment circle, I used a plain grey paper, stamped the sentiment, then heat embossed snowflakes in white. I wanted it to be similar to the DSP behind it. The Dec 25 comes from a Silhouette Studio cut file.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

2 comments:

Angela said...

Totally gorgeous, Ellen!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty, Ellen! Love your stitched accents.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...