Monday, November 17, 2014

LIM198: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to my second post today for my Less is More card for this week. I have been away helping my daughter so I have missed this challenge for several weeks. I’m so happy to be able to submit an entry this week!

(A2: Stamps: Heartfelt Creations (trees); Verve (Merry Christmas: Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Stencil: SSS (Falling Snow)

The theme this week is more than one tree. After stamping the trees, I used a snow stencil and embossing paste to create the snowy effect. I matted the image and stamped the sentiment on the base.  I cut the holly in white on my Cameo and added some stickles for the berries. Last I added a small lace bow to complete this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 198 Theme

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...