Monday, November 17, 2014

LIM198: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to my second post today for my Less is More card for this week. I have been away helping my daughter so I have missed this challenge for several weeks. I’m so happy to be able to submit an entry this week!

(A2: Stamps: Heartfelt Creations (trees); Verve (Merry Christmas: Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Stencil: SSS (Falling Snow)

The theme this week is more than one tree. After stamping the trees, I used a snow stencil and embossing paste to create the snowy effect. I matted the image and stamped the sentiment on the base.  I cut the holly in white on my Cameo and added some stickles for the berries. Last I added a small lace bow to complete this card.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 198 Theme

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

6 comments:

Kathyk said...

I think this is a lovely and classic card

KAthyk

My Card Attic: Hazel said...

Sorry Ellen . . . I made a boo boo with your name in the last comment! I'm new to this . . . so, sorry. This is a beautiful, CAS design that has a crisp and clean feel. Delete the other comment of mine please! I promise to get the hang of this. Have a good day/evening. Hazel xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Gorgeous Christmas trees Ellen and a beautiful and feminine design to your card.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

Susan said...

What a lovely card - love the stamp you have used and the gorgeous holly die cuts xx

Chrissie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ellen, I love this design, your trees look awesome!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Anne said...

Nice card turned into an elegant and classy card with that embossed snow, really gorgeous effect, love it!
Thank you so much for joining us at Less is More this week.
Anne
LIM Designer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...