Monday, November 17, 2014

VLVNovWk2: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Hello my dear blogging friends. Welcome back to my blog today! I have two posts with the first one for the Viva la Verve week 2 sketch:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Merry Christmas); EF; The Paper Studio; DSP: The Paper Studio (Christmas 2014); Lace: Really Reasonable Ribbon; Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Die: Spellbinders (Circle)

The white panel of this card is dry embossed and then distressed with DI around the edges. After stamping the sentiment, I distressed the circle as well. The large circle was cut on my Cameo, along with the flourish and holly. I used DI on a doily to place under the large circle. I then used white paper and distressed the edges to create the border layers. A little stitching, some enamel dots and a strip of lace finished this card off.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

 

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

This card is so lovely! All of the vintagey goodness is just spectacular the way you've put it together.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, how fabulous! Love that die cut flourish!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...