Monday, December 1, 2014

CIE: SANTA IS COMING TO TOWN

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is SANTA is Coming to Town, so crank up those creative gears and show us something pertaining to Santa (The man himself, a Santa suit, Santa hat, etc).



I chose a Doodle Pantry set again for this challenge…..I couldn’t resist! I love this squirrel image, so I merged it on the green paper and merged the sentiment on it too. All of the paper, image and sentiment are from the Just Nutty set.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size card no thicker than 1/4".


Challenge ends Sunday,  December 14th at 6 p.m. Central Time.

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

4 comments:

Joanna M. said...

This guy is darling too! Love it's simplicity. Really cool idea to let your computer/printer do all the work.

auntbeespickles said...

Another darling card! I also love this squirrel. He is fat like the ones around our house. Adorable putting the santa hat on him! Great job, your cards always make me happy!
Hugs, Sarah T

Unknown said...

I keep forgetting about this little guy. I love this card. I'm going to have to CASE it!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I missed this... so cute...I used this a few months back and I love your take on it. I need to file this idea to case.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...