Saturday, December 6, 2014

CTS102: BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU

Hello crafty friends. I hope you saw my Great Impressions post for today! I have another card to share, so let’s get started. This is for the CAS(e) This Sketch challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Verve (Making a Statement), StampinUp (Off the Grid and Gorgeous Grunge); Die: Verve (Rounded Scallop Frame Die)

Well, I made two cards using this sketch and this is the one I decided to use. I don’t know why the CTS sketches challenge me so much, but they do! I liked the way the butterflies in the sketch moved from outside the frame, to into the frame and out again. I wanted to do something different but get the effect of the movement, so I stamped the sentiment card, the frame and the yellow back panel while they were all stacked. Then, I attached the sentiment card and added foam tape strategically behind the frame so I could work the rhinestone swirl under and over it. I added one epoxy dot to anchor the swirl.

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Hannelie said...

WOW! The rhinestone swirls capture the essence of the sketch in a beautiful way!
Thanks for playing at CTS!

Leigh Penner said...

Pretty! Great take on the sketch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...