Saturday, December 6, 2014

VLVDec2014: SNEAK PEAK

Hello my dear blogging friends. Welcome back to my blog today! I KNOW, you are thinking why is she posting so much! I’m sorry, and I promise this is my last post for today.

Over at Viva la Verve, Julie had a fun change for the December challenge. This month we can make each card as usual, or we can combine all of the sketches and make a 6x6 “One Sheet Wonder”. I have seen people use a complete sheet of paper to make several cards, and I have always been intrigued by it, but never tried it until now!

Today, I am giving you a sneak peak of what is to come this month for my Viva la Verve challenge cards.

That is it! Just a sneak peak, but I hope you will come back to see each of the cards! Stop by tomorrow to see the first one!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...