Saturday, December 13, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY AND OPERATION WRITE HOME

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Operation Write Home today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.

 



(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (All is Calm)


I loved using this digital set along with this sketch! All papers, the image and sentiment are from the set making this an easy card! I merged the pre-colored image onto the yellow paper and then printed everything. I used my Cameo to cut out the little tree embellishment and covered it with rhinestones.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Merry Christmas!!!!

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Operation Write Home and show us what you create!   Here is the sketch:


*****DOODLE PANTRY SPECIAL STARTING TODAY!!
DECEMBER 13 thru 19 - END OF YEAR 40% off all (not incl. gift cert.)*****
 


I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, this is so so cute! Love this little tree. I gotta use this cutie! This is such a fun sketch and love how this tree looks on it!
Hugs, Sarah T

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I wish I took more time to work with the digi papers. You seem to have such a good knack. I also wish I had time to do Operation Write Home. I did it 3 years ago and stopped. Maybe this should be one of my pet projects for this year. PS...I got a lovely card in the mail the other day. What a wonderful surprise. I send them out but don;t usually get them...haha Made my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...