Friday, December 12, 2014

VLVDecWk2: WITH GRATITUDE

Hello my dear blogging friends. Thanks for stopping by to see the next card in my set!

This is the second Thank You card for the Viva la Verve December sketch challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (With Gratitude); EF: Cuttlebug; Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Dies: Spellbinders

I am doing the 6x6 One Sheet Wonder challenge and love the results! This is the week 2 sketch and card #2 in my set of cards. Next Friday, I will show you the next card and the last post will show everything together and will include an exciting announcement for 2015!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! Love the bit of sponging and that fun embossed background. Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...