Sunday, December 7, 2014

VLVDecWk1: WITH GRATITUDE

Hello my dear blogging friends. Welcome back to my blog today!

Yesterday, I gave you a sneak preview of my Viva la Verve cards for this wee and promised card #1 today, so here it is!
VLVDecWk1_thumb
(A2; Stamps: Verve (With Gratitude); EF: Cuttlebug; Cut file: Silhouette Studio; Dies: Spellbinders

I decided to make a set of Thank You cards, so this is the first of my set of four. I also made a box to hold the cards, but you will have to wait to see it! Each week this month, I will show you the next card and the last post will show everything together and will include an exciting announcement for 2015!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!
 Viva la Verve December Challenge
 

Happy Crafting!!!
NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb





1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so pretty, Ellen! Love the colors and the bit of sponging on your panels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...