Monday, December 8, 2014

DOODLE PANTRY AND DIGI SKETCH

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Digi Sketch today!  I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.

 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Gingerbread House Ants);  Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

Isn’t this the cutest gingerbread house? I remember one year, I made a gingerbread house with my two kids at Christmas. It was so much fun and really cute, until it fell apart about 30 minutes after we finished! Oh well, it was fun and those are the memories I cherish!

The papers, image and sentiment are all from this digi set. I manipulated the image so that it went sort of around the large circle and merged the house on the yellow paper in the set. Other than that, it is a pretty simple card.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Digi Sketch and show us what you create!   Here is the sketch:



I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, such a fun card. I made gingerbread houses with my boys too. Brings back so many happy memories! Great card!
Hugs, Sarah T

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...