Friday, December 26, 2014

VLVDecWk4: THANK YOU

Hello my dear blogging friends. Wow! Christmas really came and went fast this year! Yesterday was a quiet but fun day here. We had our traditional Christmas dinner last night and our breakfast this morning. The rest of the day is left-overs!

Thanks for stopping by to see the  my finished card set! This is the fourth Thank You card for the Viva la Verve December sketch challenge.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (With Gratitude); EF: Cuttlebug;  Dies: Spellbinders; Punch: EK) 

Well, this is the last card for the 6x6 One Sheet Wonder challenge. This is the week 4 sketch and card #4 in my set of cards.What do you think?  I love how the set turned out. Here are pictures of the set all together:

  Jan2014_ThankYou Set c

I made this cute little box using my score board, a flower cut file from Silhouette Studio and a Cuttlebug border embossing folder that coordinates with the embossing folder used on the cards. So that is the complete set. I think it would make a sweet gift!

Did you notice the new watermark on the last pictures? This is my big (to me) announcement. January 2015 is my grand opening of Ellen’s Creative Greeting Cards & Crafts on Etsy! And yes, you will find this set in my little shop! I hope you will visit and let me know what you think!!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

 

 

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

2 comments:

Loll said...

Gorgeous set of cards that all look so different even though they have a lot of the same elements. The gift box is so beautiful -- great job! Have a question for your about Addicted to CAS ... would you please email me at stampingwithloll@gmail.com so I have your email address and can respond back ... thanks. Loll

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a gorgeous set of cards, Ellen. Love how the black pops against your neutral background. Thanks for playing along with VLV this month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...