Saturday, December 27, 2014

GREAT IMPRESSIONS INSPIRATION SATURDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends and Merry Christmas! I hope you had an amazing time with family and friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Today is the fourth, and last Saturday of December! Our Great Impressions December Challenge is ANYTHING WITH A GREAT IMPRESSIONS IMAGE GOES!

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions Stamps (Dancing Penguin  - F592 and Happy Dance - D488); Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon)

This card is for one of my Army Mom friends! We do a lot of happy dancing in our group, so I could not resist the penguin or the sentiment! I double matted with red and green and, to add a little sparkle, I cut a snowflake out of acetate and heat embossed it with Pearlesence embossing powder.

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. I truly have enjoyed your comments this year and look forward to sharing inspiration with you next year.


Be sure to come check out our current challenge
ARE YOU PLAYING?




If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next YEAR!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

1 comment:

Mynn xx said...

SO totally darling, Ellen! LOVE the fun layout, the great stitching, and the fun bow/twine combo! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...