Monday, January 19, 2015

CIE: GOING GRAY

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for another Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is “Going Gray”: use primarily gray on your card!

(A2: Stamp: MFT (Vertical Greetings); Paper: Simple Stories)

I don’t think I have ever made a card using primarily gray, but I like how it turned out! I stitched in black for a bit of contrast and used charcoal card stock for matting. I decided to add one touch of color with the flower.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size and no thicker than 1/4".


 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

3 comments:

Valerie said...

this is a GREAT card! I like how you used the striped, polka dot and chevron prints together. The stitching was just the thing to frame the card. Love the add of red and green. I really like the sentiment too! Well done!

Sandy Trefger said...

Ellen, this is simply gorgeous! I love all the different gray prints and that pop of red!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wow...gorgeous and I love the sentiment. I need to check to see why I'm missing your post. I changed my email several months ago so that may be the reason.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...