Tuesday, January 20, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND TUESDAY MORNING SKETCHES

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The sketch is at the bottom of this post.




(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Lady Bug Hugs)

I just love the bright colors in this set! The patterned paper is digital paper from the set. Two of the set sentiments are on this card, and for the image, I combined the ladybug on the flower with the plain flower (which I copied and pasted several times). These are all merged, printed and then colored with my Copic markers.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Tuesday Morning Sketches and show us what you create!   Here is the sketch:




CHECK OUT THE NEW DOODLE PANTRY CHALLENGE!
 
Ants In My Pantry Digital Challenge 1

We have a THEME:In honor of Milk Day, which is January 11 this year, we have a theme of MILK, and optional to USE BUTTONS or BRADS. That means to use an image that has to do with milk... cheese, yogurt, ice cream, cows... you get the idea?  But we'd also like to see either some BUTTONS or BRADS on the project as well.


NEW DOODLE PANTRY PRODUCTS

Be sure to check back every week! Products will be released each Tuesday this month!


I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

S oding dong cute. I love the way the little bug is squished inside and hiding among all the flowers!!!

Dawn Frost said...

That ant looks so cheeky doesn't he, lol! I need to merge more images, I really like how this turned out!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...