Friday, January 16, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND ALOHA FRIDAY CHALLENGE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Aloha Friday Challenge today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The theme is “Use at least 3 patterned paper scraps”:




(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Zoo Critters 1 and Winter Bear)

These two cuties, and the sentiment, were merged onto the plain light blue paper that comes with the Zoo Critters 1 set. I printed twice so I would have an extra penguin. Then I colored the penguins with Copic markers and fussy cut the one on the right (from the second printing). I then added him with foam tape for dimension. I used the printed papers from Zoo Critters 1 (the light blue and black/gray squares) and chose the snowflake paper from Winter Bear. I did some matting and added tiny rhinestones.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Now it is  your turn! Get over to Aloha Friday Challenge and show us what you create!  


CHECK OUT THE DOODLE PANTRY STORE!

I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen I love the papers you used and the layout, just gorgeous. I'm in Maui on holidays right now sitting back and relaxing while my husband is snorkelling. Aloha!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...