Tuesday, January 13, 2015

MM380: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello  friends! I have a quick post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions (C428Birthday and H255 - Watercolor Flowers)

It is so cold today, with freezing rain predicted later and through tomorrow morning. With that in mind, I just started wishing for spring. I decided to make a card that felt like spring to me! I used Great Impressions rubber stamps and watercolored the flowers using Distress Ink and a water brush.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful card, Ellen! Wonderful design!!

Tippy said...

This card is beautiful. How nice to wish someone Happy Birthday with such beautiful colors. You did a great job!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

How beautiful! Such lovely colored blooms! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

And here...ssssss another I love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...