Saturday, January 3, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND SEND A SMILE 4 KIDS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The theme is Valentine/Love:

 


(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Monster Mash)

How cute is this little guy? I colored him with Copic markers and popped him up with foam tape. The base is dry embossed with hearts and I added a few enamel hearts too. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Send a Smile 4 Kids and show us what you create!  


CHECK OUT THE DOODLE PANTRY STORE!

I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love your layout. I almost used the same digi LOL But I love your card better than what I was thinking.

Charlene Mitchell said...

Ellen, I just had to pop over here from the DP blog to tell you how adorable your card is! I love that you placed your monster on the tag - it's so perfect! Love everything about this!

Dawn Frost said...

I love this little monster card Ellen and your epoxy dots finish it perfectly!

Joanna M. said...

Love-love-LOVE this card!! The non-traditional colors and that stinking cute little monster absolutely make this card perfect!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...