Friday, January 2, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends and Happy New Year! It is a new year and a new day for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store!

Today is the first Friday of January and I am always excited when the new year rolls in. 2015 will mark my soldier’s return stateside, his wedding, probably his exit from the Army and his and my new daughter-in-law plan to move here!  My daughter, who has been through so much this past few months will be getting a new MRI and I know God is going to show us that her tumors are gone! So, yes I am excited about the new year!

Enough about me! Let’s check out my card!


I love this cow, actually I just love cows! The are so cute and look at you with those big sweet eyes! I also love coffee, so this card was a natural for me! I used some DSP that looked like boards and cut it into three strips. I then cut a small piece to go across the “fence” and matted each piece with black card stock. I attached the cross-piece with antique brass brads and added some green plants that I cut using my Cameo. I fussy cut the cow and colored her with Copics, then attached her with foam tape. I hope you love her as much as I do!
Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Be sure to come check out our current challenge
Coming Sunday!


 

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful card! Just love the cow image!!

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, this is totally hilarious! I LOVE the fabulous dies you used to create your scene--this is amazing! HUGS and happy new year! :) Mynn xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...