Tuesday, January 27, 2015

FABULOUS PANTRY FLASHBACK FOCUS

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Today is the 4th Tuesday, so that means it is time for Doodle Pantry’s Flashback Focus and AIMPDC winner announcement! There are two products featured in the Flashback Focus. I chose Basil Plant for my card:



I chose the line art basil and colored it using Copic markers. I decided to color mine purple and used the green DP in the set along with one of the sentiments.  The polka dot paper is from the Classy Styles digi paper pack.
I used the “out of the box” technique on the basil. I chose a circle die smaller than the plant and fussy cut the top of the plant. Then I slipped the top part (this I didn’t want to cut off) over the top side of the die so it would not be cut.
Thanks so much for stopping by!

CHECK OUT THE NEW DOODLE PANTRY CHALLENGE!
COMING FEBRUARY 3RD


Be sure to check back every week! Products will be released each Tuesday this month!


I hope you enjoyed my card!Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is beautiful and the copics coloring is like WOW! WOW!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...