Thursday, January 29, 2015

GREAT IMPRESSIONS AND CUTE CARD THURSDAY

Hi to all my Great Impressions friends! Today, GI is sponsoring the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday where the theme is “Use Any Stamp”.

(A2; Stamps: Great Impressions G296 - Love is in Bloom )

I thought this Giraffe in love was so cute! I colored her with Copic markers and used a Lawn Fawn die to cut the “stitched” rectangles. I masked off the giraffe so I could stamp more hearts on the second panel and color them too.

I hope you like my card and come join us for the fun at Cute Card Thursday!

See you tomorrow with more inspiration from Great Impressions!

NewSignature

1 comment:

Patti J said...

Cute card! That giraffe is too sweet for words, and I'm totally loving all of the red and white! Great job :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...