Sunday, January 4, 2015

GREAT IMPRESSIONS JANUARY CHALLENGE

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! Today is the start of our January challenge! Are you ready for it? This month, our challenge is: SNOW FRIENDS! Here is a little something to hopefully inspire you!





When I think of snow friends, my first thought is for the birds, so I chose this winter birdhouse and created a snowy background. The night sky is just distress inks sponged onto the white card stock and snow added with a stencil. The white paper at the base of the card is some velvet like paper I had in my stash. I decided to try stamping directly onto it, and I think it came out ok. What do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions.

Now it is your turn to try our current challenge
ARE YOU READY?


If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!
One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]





3 comments:

Rocky said...

Gorgeous, the sky is just amazing and I love the snowfall.

Mynn xx said...

This is AMAZING, Ellen! LOVE the beautiful sponging and the gorgeous texture! LOVE it! HUGS and have a great week! :) Mynn xx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

LOVE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...