Monday, January 5, 2015

CIE: MAKE IT A BANNER YEAR

Hello crafty friends! Welcome back for the first 2015 Cards in Envy challenge! This time the challenge is “Make it a Banner Year”: be sure to include at least one banner on your card!



(A2: Cut files: Silhouette Studio; Die: Martha Stewart; Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon; EF: Cuttlebug)

I decided to make a sentiment banner for my card. The white panel is dry embossed and attached to two MS borders. I made another small border and added red distress ink.

Now it is time for you to join in the fun! Here is the link for you, just remember your card must be A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) size and no thicker than 1/4".


 
Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

5 comments:

Kathy S said...

Ellen, wanted to stop by and say how much I enjoyed your DT entry this week for "Banner Year". Just stunning. I also really like how you included the blog picture as a link - great idea. I should visit more often. Kathy - DT Sis

Patricia Hays said...

Red, black, and white is always a classic color combo and it looks terrific here! Happy New Year to you, Ellen. :)

Sandy Trefger said...

Such an elegant and beautiful banner card! I love the black and white and all the lacy parts!

Patti J said...

Absolutely beautiful, Ellen! Thanks for sharing! Just signed up to follow you - hope you will stalk me too! Hugs...

Valerie said...

This card is very striking! I like the dry embossing and the scalloped edges.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...