Friday, February 6, 2015

CASE-ing CHRISTMAS #6

Hello dear blogging buddies! Welcome back to In a World of Craft  and another CASE-ing Christmas challenge!

(A2; Dies: Simon Says Stamp (Circle on a Line and Circle Card Border); EF: StampinUP; Cut file: Silhouette Studio)

Today, we are CASEing one of my cards!!! I hope you have fun with it. I enjoyed trying to figure out how to use the flipped sentiment in a different way and keeping all of my overall colors. What do you think? I can’t wait to see your CASE!

Here is the card to CASE this week:


CASE-ing Christmas is a holiday card making challenge blog.  Each week, a card will be offered for you to CASE.  You could choose the color scheme.  You could choose the layout.  You could choose an embellishment.  Be inspired HOWEVER you wish!  Then, make another card based on the CASE card and link it up with us!

I hope you will join us and play along!


BE SURE TO JOIN IN OUR CHALLENGE!

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

4 comments:

Peanut said...

Oh how cool is that! CASEing yourself and a winner second time 'round. Gorgeous card, Ellen. I had lots of fun CASEing you. Thanks and have a fab weekend!
hugs, Asha

Donna Nuce said...

You did it again Ellen! Another stunning card CASE'd from your own! I love that swirly circle on the card. Have a great day!

Mynn xx said...

Ellen, the original card is fabulous and your CASE is BRILLIANT! LOVE the fun colors and the split negative feel of the sentiments!!! Thanks for letting us CASE you this week! HUGS, friend! :) Mynn xx

StephC said...

Gorgeous cards Ellen! I really loved the card we're CASEing this week, and I think you did a fantastic job with your updated card. Love them both!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...