Wednesday, February 4, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND INSPIRATION DESTINATION

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Inspiration Destination today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The sketch is at the bottom of this post.
 
(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Little Girl Valentine)

I loved the Little Boy Valentine set, but then Lauri did this Little Girl Valentine set, and OH MY Goodness! This set is so cute! I chose the line art dress and colored it with my Copics, fussy cut it and added tiny button brads, a flower on the pocket and some Liquid Pearl dots. I hope you like it!

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Inspiration Destination and show us what you create!  


Don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Ellen, how adorable is this! I love this sweet image and love how you used it on the sketch. Great card!
Hugs, Sarah T

Dawn Frost said...

Wow I love how you did the layout like a scrapbook page! So cute the little buttons and pearls I just love your card Ellen!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is so precious! I'm trying to be better in making little girl cards now that I have a granddaughter. I'm very behind in commenting which I do apologize.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...