Saturday, February 28, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY & OPERATION WRITE HOME

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge at Operation Write Home today!   I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you. The sketch is at the bottom of this post.
 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Feathery Friends and Just Nutty)

For this card, I merged the line art tree limb in the Just Nutty set onto the yellow solid digi paper from the Feathery Friends set. I flipped it horizontally and did some copy and pasting to create the “tree”. I then added the sentiment and the line are bird. After printing the sentiment  tag and the digi papers, I colored the bird and tree branches with Copic markers. I dry embossed the white panel and attached all of the pieces.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to Operation Write Home and show us what you create!  


Don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:



Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

1 comment:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Awesome card, Ellen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...