Sunday, March 1, 2015

GREAT IMPRESSIONS MARCH CHALLENGE

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! Welcome back for more inspiration from the Great Impressions store! Today is the start of our March challenge! Are you ready for it? This month, our challenge is: GO GREEN! Here is a little something to hopefully inspire you!


 

I can think of several ways to interpret the theme for this month! What will you do? I decided to go with a predominately green card.

Remember when you were small and they used to color the little chicks at Easter? OK, maybe you aren’t as old as I am, but they would color the little chicks before they determined it was not good for them. I decided to color this little chick green because of that memory! Isn’t he just adorable? This is the new Stamp of the Month called Springtime Louie. You can find him here! I also used the new Happy Spring sentiment….I just love it!

Thanks so much for stopping by for a bit of inspiration from Great Impressions. I can’t wait to see how you Go Green!



Now it is your turn to try our current challenge
ARE YOU READY?



If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing, be sure to “Like” Great Impressions on FACEBOOK and I’ll see you again next Saturday!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

2 comments:

!neke said...

Your card is really green !
Its great !

Patti J said...

Cute as can be, Ellen! I'd never have thought to color Louie green...pure genius! Thanks for sharing...hugs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...