Sunday, February 22, 2015

LIM212: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello crafty friends. I’m so happy you stopped by today for my Less is More card for this week.  


(A2: Stamps: Hero Arts and Great Impressions  ( D473 - Come True); Copic Markers

The theme at LIM is WINGS. I chose a Hero Arts stamp, but it is bigger than I wanted. I cut an oval mask, placed it on my card stock and stamped the portion of the image I wanted in the oval opening. I colored the image with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from Great Impressions. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 212 Wings

Happy Crafting!!! 

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb


6 comments:

!neke said...

Beautiful card!
Your stamping is great !
!neke

ilse said...

lovely card

Chrissie said...

Tis is a lovely, simple yet striking card Ellen!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

This is a fabulous stamp with lots of detail and you've used it perfectly.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More

A Shaw said...

This is blow me away beautiful. Thank you for sharing the inspiration.

Anne said...

Ellen how beautiful!
Thank you for joining us at Less is More
Anne
LIM

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...