Saturday, February 21, 2015

MM385: HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hello  friends! I have a quick post today to share my card  for the Mojo Monday challenge:

(A2: Stamps: Great Impressions (C428Birthday); Papers: Heidi Swapp; Balloon Stencil: Simon Says Stamp); EF: Cuttlebug)

Today was a great day to stay in and craft. We still have snow and ice on the ground and the temperatures are frigid, at least they are for this southern girl! I decided on a whimsical birthday card for this sketch. The balloons were made using a stencil, DI and daubers. Once I had them colored, I fussy cut and coated with Glossy Accents.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! 

Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...