Saturday, March 21, 2015

ATCAS59 & ATSAM

Hello to all my dear friends!Popping in to share my card for the  Addicted to CAS challenge whose theme is GREEN, and for the Addicted to Stamps and More Anything Goes challenge.

ATCAS59_thumb

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Teeny Butterfly)

Sandy Allnock did a tutorial about “water coloring” with Copic markers. Of course hers is gorgeous, but I decided to give it a try with a little background for the butterfly. After I finished the coloring, I masked the butterfly and used embossing paste and a stencil to add the chicken wire effect. I hope you enjoy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the link to the challenge:

ADDICTED TO STAMPS AND MORE: Challenge #136 - Anything Goes

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...