Saturday, March 21, 2015

CAS-ology & the LIMETTES

Hello again! This is my second post for today, this time to share my card for the  CAS-ology challenge whose theme is BLOSSOM, and for the Less is More challenge to CASE a DT card.

(A2; Stamps: Doodle Pantry (Poppies)

I love poppies, especially these from Doodle Pantry! I colored them with Copic markers and mounted on a black mat. I hope you enjoyed my card!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is the link to the challenge:

Week 216 Theme: THEME is for you to choose one of the DT cards and CASE it! This is the card I CASEd

 

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb

9 comments:

Pam said...

Your poppies are beautiful!

Kathyk said...

Lovely card - the colour on those poppies really pops

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous Ellen, your colouring is magnificent!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOW! A fantastic take on Chrissie's card Ellen. Your poppies are delightful and super stunning.
You might also like to link up at Uniko Studio as it’s anything goes. Thanks for playing along at LIM. Sarah x

Judy1223 said...

Ellen, I love these gorgeously colored poppies...what a beautiful card! So glad you joined in the fun at CASology this week!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous colouring, Ellen and I love the gems underlining the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Anne said...

Ellen what a stylish and beautiful creation! Gorgeous poppies
Thanks so much for your entry
Anne
Less is More

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen its just stunning! Your colouring is amazing I'm in awe!

Anonymous said...

Your card is absolutely stunning.

Chris M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...