Sunday, March 8, 2015

DOODLE PANTRY AND 613 AVE CREATE

Hello my Doodle Pantry friends! Did you remember to “spring forward” this morning?

Today Doodle Pantry is sponsoring the challenge over at 613 Ave Create. I’m sure you will want to go over and play in the challenge, but first I have a little inspiration for you.


 

(A2; Digital stamp set: Doodle Pantry (Rose & Bud and Rose Bloom)

I think the roses in this digital set are gorgeous. I merged the roses together and added the sentiment from Rose Bloom. After printing I colored them with my Copic markers, cut the rectangle and attached to a red die cut stitched rectangle. Since the card base is black, I included a white liner inside.

Now it is  your turn! Get over to 613 Ave Create and show us what you create! 


I  hope you enjoyed my card and don’t forget to join our challenge! Here is your link:


Thanks so much for stopping by to see what is going on at the Doodle Pantry. After leaving a comment here for me, please check out all of the awesome inspiration from our wonderfully creative Design Team!

Happy Crafting!
NewSignature
DoodlePantryBirdieThanksBadge

3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

An absolute stunner, Ellen. Love what you did with these sets.

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is stunning!

Dawn Frost said...

Ellen the roses are amazing, I LOVE the deep rich colour of them and the stitching on the side!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...