Saturday, March 7, 2015

LIM214: COLOR CHALLENGE

Hello crafty friends. I’m so happy you stopped by today for my Less is More card for this week. 


(A2: Stamps: Simon Says Stamps (Friend Circles); Die: Simon Says Stamps (Circle on a Line), Memory Box

The color challenge this week is yellow and green. I have been wanting to play with making a bokeh background, so I used green and yellow alcohol ink on water color paper. First, I saturated the paper with the clear alcohol mixer, then I added the yellow and green randomly. After this was completely dry I used the eraser end of a pencil and a dauber and added white ink randomly over the green and yellow. To give it a bit more depth, once the white was dry, I added just a touch of green and yellow with the dauber.

For the flowers, I used a MB die and cut them in both green and yellow. I cut the yellow flowers and bud, and shaded them with a darker yellow to give depth. Then I glued them on the green and added them to the bokeh strip with foam tape and glue.

I added the die cut border, cut the circle and stamped the sentiment is Pistachio and attached with foam tape. I hope you like my card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!

LIMforblinkie

Week 214 Colour Challenge

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...