Friday, March 6, 2015

FANCIFUL FRIDAY

Hello to all of my Great Impressions friends! It is the first Friday in March and time for my Great Impressions inspiration from the Great Impressions store!



I am so ready for spring! It seems I am doing a lot of cards with flowers because of that! This adorable little chick was colored with Copic markers and popped up on top of vellum using foam tape. The sentiment is stamped directly on the vellum using StazOn ink.

Thanks for stopping by!

I am linking this up at The House of Cards:






Be sure to come check out our current challenge

If you use a Great Impressions on your project, please link it in our CUSTOMER GALLERY!

One last thing! We have a new social media outlet on Flickr.com. You can find us by clicking here, so please join us on Flickr and share your Great Impressions projects!

Happy crafting everyone!
NewSignature_thumb1_thumb_thumb_thum[1]

6 comments:

Mynn xx said...

Ellen this is OH so sweet! I LOVE the yellow and green and I adore the way you used vellum! This is darling! HUGS and happy weekend! :) Mynn xx

PS: I hope you link it up with us at House of Cards! :)

Donna said...

Adorable card, it does remind me of spring. I like how you used vellum over part of your background paper, stunning effect. Glad you joined us at House of Cards. Donna T. HOC DT

Toni said...

Such happy colors! The chick makes me want to bask in the sun--cute!

Toni
HOC DT

Donna Nuce said...

HI Ellen! I love you gorgeous card with that big bold bloom. Bold enamel dots too! Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards. Have a great day.

Mynn xx said...

Thank you for joining us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx ;)

Dana Joy said...

Beautiful project. Thanks for joining us at House of Cards.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...