Friday, March 6, 2015

VLVMarWk1: XOXO I LOVE YOU

Hello again friends. Popping in with another  Viva la Verve card for this month. This is the one for VLV  March Week 1 sketch.

(A2; Stamps: Verve (Making a Statement); Die: Verve (Rounded Scallop Frame Die); Papers: MME; Cut file: Silhouette Studio)

Wow I went way outside of my comfort zone with these colors but I think I like it! What do you think? I made the flower using the same papers so it would match. I masked the sentiment so I could split it up between the large circle and the tag. I hope you like it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Here is a link to the challenge so you can join in the fun!


Viva la Verve March Week 1 Sketch

Happy Crafting!!!

NewSignature_thumb[1]_thumb

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is so fabulous! Love the colors and how you used the frame die.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...