Thursday, April 23, 2015

CASology143: THANK YOU

Hi dear friends. Thanks for stopping by! Today, I am sharing my card for the CASology challenge. The theme this week is OMBRE:

(A2: Stamp: Inspired by Stamping (Heartfelt Gratitude); EF: Cuttlebug)

It has been a while since I have had time to play along at CAS-ology, so I am happy to be back this week with a submission. I hope this is CAS enough; someone will have to let me know! I rubbed VersaMark over my embossing folder and ran it through the embossing machine. Then I used white EP and heat embossed. That was followed up with Distress Ink and then a little rubbing off of the ink. I stamped the sentiment on vellum and added a little rub off flourish.

Thanks for stopping by.
Here is a link to  the challenge in case you want to share in the fun!!!

Happy Crafting!

NewSignature_thumb1_thumb
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...